Sure he’s your best friend and you love him like a child but looking around and seeing the dog hair all over your house can be aggravating. However there are a few things you can do to keep your house clean and your frustration to a minimum.
1. Change air filters frequently. This will keep the hair and dander from re-circulating throughout your house. Many stores have ones that are specially designed for pet hair.
2. Brush your pet regularly.
3. Use washable slipcovers and blankets on furniture when possible.
4. Wipe surfaces with rubber gloves and water. The gloves will attract the pet hair almost like magic.
5. Use dryer sheets on surfaces that you don’t mind having a shiny residue. The sheet will act as a magnet in picking up the hair.
Still too much for you? We can help! Call ServiceMaster at 513-353-9238 and schedule your cleaning services now. Our trained professionals will have your carpet, upholstery and floors looking brand new.