Mold spores are less than four microns in size. Because of this, it takes specialized equipment to adequately dispose of mold contamination. If not dealt with properly, mold can quickly spread throughout a home or business, causing discoloration, structural damage, and affecting indoor air quality. In fact, mold has been linked to several health problems, including asthma exasperation, respiratory distress, memory loss, pulmonary hemorrhage, and much more. Because of this, it is important to leave mold remediation to the professionals.
Trying to clean mold yourself can not only cause the infestation to spread throughout your home, but it also exposes you to the aforementioned health risks. If you feel you may have mold, it is important to call a professional mold remediation company, like ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning!
Benefits of Professional Mold Remediation Services
- Assess the dangers of existing mold
- Locate the source of the mold growth
- Provide suggestions to fix the source of water intrusion to prevent future mold problems
- Seal off the affected area to avoid the spread of mold spores during the remediation process
- Completely eliminate mold
- Dry and disinfect the affected surfaces to make sure mold doesn’t grow back
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning is not only certified by the IICRC in Applied Microbial Remediation, but we also hire only the most qualified technicians, ensuring the highest quality results. ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning also works with the homeowner, insurance adjusters, and industrial hygienists to provide a full service mold remediation.
If you have any questions about Mold Remediation, please contact ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning by calling 513-488-1699